10/04/2006

Tomorrow the day's!!

Well tomorrow is the stop smoking day.. and I am stressed about it already. The Zyban works great... But still is gonna be hard to break just the habit of having something in my hand and going outside for a break once in awhile. It is gonna be a long hard stress filled, shaking, longing bitchy weekend. And that is just what Bonny is gonna feel . LOL So wish me well.. I have told all my co-workers, all my family, all everyone here... so If I am a man of my word I will be done.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Yeah Dad! I'm sure you can do it and we'll be uber supportive of you the whole time.

Craig said...

We will try not to drive you nuts on Monday. Just don't think you get to do everything you want. We are NOT racing on Xbox all night. FYI

My Bum is Itchy! (explanation in First Post) said...

Racing it IS!! Cause this weekend is all about ME!!and well being thankfull for all our many blessings...

Crystal said...

Monday? What's up MOnday?